Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson opens up about 'Hangover 2'
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 05:41 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Irish superstar Liam Neeson has broken his silence about his cameo in the upcoming Hangover 2 film, a role that was originally supposed to feature Mel Gibson.
"Apparently, yes the part was Mel’s — I didn’t realize it at the time," Liam told the press this week. "I spoke to Mel. Mel’s cool about it. We’re all cool," he continued.
"Mel and I did a movie together about 20 or 25 years ago," Neeson told the press, referring to 1984's The Bounty. "It was a long time ago. So, we know each other."
Neeson says that he’s a fan of the original film. "I saw Hangover in Berlin. It was one of those nights flicking through channels and it came on and I don’t think I’ve laughed harder in my life."
Neeson denied rampant rumors that his character is a tattoo artist, and denied it was filmed on location in Thailand.
"It was at the Warner Brothers studio. I wish it was Thailand!" Hangover 2 hits the theaters on May 26, 2011.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...