Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson looking for an ‘A Team’ sequel in New York
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 09:36 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The Belfast actor, Liam Neeson, who played Hannibal Smith in the 2010 reboot of the classic 1980s show, “The A Team” has revealed that whole cast are willing to work on a sequel. He’s also revealed that New York City would be his preferred location.
Neeson said “Myself, Bradley, Rampage and Sharlto are very, very keen to do it. New York would cool. And a couple of other countries too maybe."
Sharlto Copley, the South African actor who played Murdoch has said that he would like the sequel to be more like the TV show.
Speaking to IGN.com he said “I would like to see what used to happen in the show, which is just these four guys going and helping someone that needs help. I think it would be a really fun thing to do, with a very simple plotline."
Neeson is having a busy year. His movie “The Chronicles of Narnia” has just premiered. Currently he’s preparing for a cameo in “The Hangover 2” and “Battleship” alongside Rihanna.