Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes had a "godly bromance" on new movie 'Wrath of the Titans'
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Liam and Ralph play king of the gods Zeus and Hades, god of the underworld, respectively, in the mythical blockbuster. The pair became good friends on set and had a hard time being serious in their scenes.
In a joint interview on British morning TV show 'Daybreak,' Ralph said: "It's a romance, a Godly bromance. We go in very serious - like we're going to do this - and then we catch each other's eyes."
Liam added: "All these fake beards and long hair and costumes and stuff - you have to have a giggle."
Dakota Fanning will never join Twitter
Lindsay Lohan has realized her personal problems were making her career "fall apart"
The two actors also spent their time on set imaging who would win in a fight between two of their most famous characters - Ralph's Lord Voldemort from the 'Harry Potter' films and Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn, who Liam played in 'Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.'
Ralph said: "He (Lord Voldemort) wouldn't stand a chance. The thing is, if Voldemort has wand power - you're finished. But once I get in a reach of these huge arms, then I'm done for."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...