Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes had a "godly bromance" on new movie 'Wrath of the Titans'
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Liam and Ralph play king of the gods Zeus and Hades, god of the underworld, respectively, in the mythical blockbuster. The pair became good friends on set and had a hard time being serious in their scenes.
In a joint interview on British morning TV show 'Daybreak,' Ralph said: "It's a romance, a Godly bromance. We go in very serious - like we're going to do this - and then we catch each other's eyes."
Liam added: "All these fake beards and long hair and costumes and stuff - you have to have a giggle."
Dakota Fanning will never join Twitter
Lindsay Lohan has realized her personal problems were making her career "fall apart"
The two actors also spent their time on set imaging who would win in a fight between two of their most famous characters - Ralph's Lord Voldemort from the 'Harry Potter' films and Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn, who Liam played in 'Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.'
Ralph said: "He (Lord Voldemort) wouldn't stand a chance. The thing is, if Voldemort has wand power - you're finished. But once I get in a reach of these huge arms, then I'm done for."