Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson and girlfriend Freya St Johnston have split after two years
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Freya St Johnston and Liam Neeson|
Irish actor Liam Neeson has reportedly split up with his girlfriend of two years, British businesswoman Freya St Johnston.
RTE reports that Neeson and St Johnston first began seeing each other a year after Neeson’s beloved wife Natasha Richardson passed away after a tragic skiing accident.
A source said that "Liam is heading back to America at the start of next month to work on his new film Non-Stop. He told Freya that he wants to take a break and concentrate on his family."
Neeson, who is now 60 years old, has two sons with his late wife Richardson. Earlier this month, Neeson told a German magazine that "I do miss my wife every day, more than anything.”
The Antrim native has recently been enjoying the major successes of ‘Taken 2’ at the box-office, the follow up to the 2009 surprise hit.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...