Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson and girlfriend Freya St Johnston have split after two years
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Freya St Johnston and Liam Neeson|
Irish actor Liam Neeson has reportedly split up with his girlfriend of two years, British businesswoman Freya St Johnston.
RTE reports that Neeson and St Johnston first began seeing each other a year after Neeson’s beloved wife Natasha Richardson passed away after a tragic skiing accident.
A source said that "Liam is heading back to America at the start of next month to work on his new film Non-Stop. He told Freya that he wants to take a break and concentrate on his family."
Neeson, who is now 60 years old, has two sons with his late wife Richardson. Earlier this month, Neeson told a German magazine that "I do miss my wife every day, more than anything.”
The Antrim native has recently been enjoying the major successes of ‘Taken 2’ at the box-office, the follow up to the 2009 surprise hit.