Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson and girlfriend Freya St Johnston have split after two years
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Freya St Johnston and Liam Neeson|
Irish actor Liam Neeson has reportedly split up with his girlfriend of two years, British businesswoman Freya St Johnston.
RTE reports that Neeson and St Johnston first began seeing each other a year after Neeson’s beloved wife Natasha Richardson passed away after a tragic skiing accident.
A source said that "Liam is heading back to America at the start of next month to work on his new film Non-Stop. He told Freya that he wants to take a break and concentrate on his family."
Neeson, who is now 60 years old, has two sons with his late wife Richardson. Earlier this month, Neeson told a German magazine that "I do miss my wife every day, more than anything.”
The Antrim native has recently been enjoying the major successes of ‘Taken 2’ at the box-office, the follow up to the 2009 surprise hit.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...