Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Gallagher’s style icon is George Harrison
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 at 08:14 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
He said: “My fashion icons are, well, George Harrison always looked cool, all The Beatles always looked cool, Keith Richards, Steve McQueen looked good, The Jam, Paul Weller are all influences. The Stone Roses had a look - they were my first thing.”
The 38-year-old rock star admits he is proud of the success his clothing label has achieved and insists fashion is just as important as music to him.
He added: “I believe in it without a doubt. Look I don't sit there stitching it but it's stuff that I wear, you know what I mean? Or stuff that I'd like to wear. Fashion and wearing good clothes is equally as important as music to me.”
The ‘Bring The Light’ singer now has three Pretty Green shops in Manchester, Glasgow and on London’s famous Carnaby Street.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...