Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Gallagher wants to party with Prince Harry
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2012 at 11:11 PM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Liam Gallagher wants to party with Prince Harry|
Speaking at the GQ Men of the Year Awards on Tuesday night (04.09.12) - at which he presented cycling hero Bradley Wiggins with his Lifetime Achievement accolade - he said: "I'd like to party with Prince Harry. He's cool. If I was a ginger prince and third in line to the throne, I'd get p***ed and naked every night. Just for the hell of it. I've never got so bladdered I've got naked though. I can handle my booze."
Liam recently partied with Spice Girls Geri Halliwell, Mel B, Emma Bunton and Mel C after he and the girl group performed at the London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony last month.
While he cheekily admits the band are "not bad for old dears", he does not have the same affiliation towards Russell Brand - who Geri recently enjoyed a brief fling with.
The 'Wonderwall' singer added to the Daily Star newspaper: "Russell's a d**k. I don't really care about any of his relationships. All I know is anyone can do better than go out with him. I get on with Geri, she's all right.
"We've both got small dogs so we meet on Hampstead Heath sometimes.
"The Spice Girls were a lot better on the booze than I thought after the Olympics. They're not bad for old dears.
"They'll never outlast me though, no one will. I'm not saying I'm a God, but I'm not far off."
While Liam recently partied with the girl group, his dreams of hanging out with Harry in London seemed to be over as the former Oasis singer revealed he is banned from every club in the capital city.
He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I'm banned from everywhere. All the clubs in London. They've all banned me."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...