Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Gallagher partied ‘until the break of dawn’ with the Spice Girls after the Olympic closing ceremony
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 09:00 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Singer Mel C posted a picture of her posing with Liam, Mel B, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell with the caption "happy times!"
Mel C made reference to her 1997 feud with former Oasis singer Liam, where he had said he wasn't going to the BRIT Awards because if he bumped into the Spice Girls, he would "smack them," to which she had replied when accepting an award he could "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough."
Echoing her words, she tweeted: "Love @liamgallagher 'come and 'ave a go! (sic)"
on Monday morning, Emma posted another photo, of herself, Mel B and Geri alongside Liam and Muse bass drummer Dominic Howard with the sun coming up behind them. Liam is pulling the trademark pose of runner and world record holder Usain Bolt, who took home three gold medals from the event.
Emma wrote underneath: "Party till the break of dawn, and Mel is still l in her outfit (sic)."
Mel C added: "Ha ha! Had one hours sleep, too excited! (sic)"
She later added: "What an honour to represent our country and perform for all of the incredible Olympians. We salute you one and all."
Tweeting her bandmate, she also said: "ffs @OfficialMelB it's done, get changed lol! x x (sic)."
Fifth member of the Spice Girls, Victoria Beckham went home after the ceremony.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...