Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Gallagher partied ‘until the break of dawn’ with the Spice Girls after the Olympic closing ceremony
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 09:00 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Singer Mel C posted a picture of her posing with Liam, Mel B, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell with the caption "happy times!"
Mel C made reference to her 1997 feud with former Oasis singer Liam, where he had said he wasn't going to the BRIT Awards because if he bumped into the Spice Girls, he would "smack them," to which she had replied when accepting an award he could "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough."
Echoing her words, she tweeted: "Love @liamgallagher 'come and 'ave a go! (sic)"
on Monday morning, Emma posted another photo, of herself, Mel B and Geri alongside Liam and Muse bass drummer Dominic Howard with the sun coming up behind them. Liam is pulling the trademark pose of runner and world record holder Usain Bolt, who took home three gold medals from the event.
Emma wrote underneath: "Party till the break of dawn, and Mel is still l in her outfit (sic)."
Mel C added: "Ha ha! Had one hours sleep, too excited! (sic)"
She later added: "What an honour to represent our country and perform for all of the incredible Olympians. We salute you one and all."
Tweeting her bandmate, she also said: "ffs @OfficialMelB it's done, get changed lol! x x (sic)."
Fifth member of the Spice Girls, Victoria Beckham went home after the ceremony.