Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Gallagher and Noel Gallagher will not be friends for a 'long, long time”
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 07:03 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
And Liam – who has since formed a new group Beady Eye with the other members of Oasis, Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock – doesn’t think their feud will end anytime soon.
He said: “What I’m saying is all from me. This is not a band feud. Everyone else gets on great with Noel. Me and him have got the arse with each other and will have for a long, long time.”
Although he is happy to admit they did have a fight – which saw Noel smashing one of his sibling’s guitars and Liam retaliating by attacking his brother with one of his own instruments - the 39-year-old songwriter is remaining tight-lipped about what sparked the incident, for now.
Referring to the bust-up, he explained to Q magazine: “It was about some geezer, but it wasn’t over one thing, it was over lots of things. “Listen, I’m gonna keep my cards to myself until someone else gets silly. I’ve been around people who’ve been acting like absolute t*ts, to my friends, to my wife’s friends, in front of my eyes.
So we’ll wait and see what card they play and then I’ve got no problem telling how it f***ing is. I’ve been around this absurd circus and I’ve just gone, ‘You’re a f***ing idiot what kind of behaviour’s this. Have you just come out of the sandpit?’ I admit I am an annoying **** sometimes on tour. But, believe you me, I am not the only one. So, go on then.”