Liam Gallagher and Debbie Gwyther moved into a mansion close to Nicole Appleton
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Irish Celebrity Gossip
The former Oasis star and his former manager have a new mulch-million pound home, and it is only five minutes away from his estranged wife's house in north London.
The couple are said to be settled in the mansion, spending "nights in" and even babysitting for close friends.
Speaking to The Sun on Sunday newspaper, a source said: "Liam and Debbie are really living it up in the house. They've been ordering pizza and enjoying nights in with mates.
"But they've also been having quiet nights in together - and one of their friends turned up with baby bags so Liam and Debbie could babysit for them."
It was previously reported that the Beady Eye singer and Debbie are "100 per cent together", but they aren't making it public until Liam's divorce proceedings start.
An insider had revealed: "They are 100 per cent together and completely in love. As it stands they are living in limbo, hiding away, unable to properly go public with how they feel.
"But once divorce proceedings begin Debbie will feel more reassured that Liam is genuinely serious about her and they can start planning for their future together.
"With that in mind he is going to sit down with his family in the next few days and tell them just how much he cares about Debbie."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...