‘Les Miserables’ star Russell Crowe injured his feet while working out
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The exercise mad actor's intense daily workouts have taken their toll on his body and left him with injuries in both Achilles tendons and a bruised big toe.
After a gruelling 10 km run, the 'Les Miserables' star found himself needing Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections to fix the muscles in his feet.
He wrote on Twitter: "Jolly old morning. PRP injections in both Achilles tendons & one big toe ... I am replicating tendon as I tweet...brand new soon, no w/o 2day."
Russell's fans were quick to express their support, telling the actor to take it easy in future.
One follower joked: "You're getting old. It happens."
While another sympathised writing: "Ouch. Sounds awful, hope you're good as new soon."
Russell - who is estranged from his wife Danielle Spencer - regularly shares his daily workouts with his followers and is constantly trying to push himself harder.
Mere days beforehand, the 49-year-old star posted: "4km walk. 20km stat bike (15 km/30min). 3 x[sh 11 ex/10 reps,kb 10 reps goblet/swing/oh,20m military crawl] ,3 x[10 reps x 60 kg ben/pec/row] (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...