Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Les Miserables’ star Hugh Jackman gets frustrated by gay rumors about him
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 at 09:21 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Speaking in a joint interview with Deborra-Lee, 57, on CBS' '60 Minutes', he said: "If I was [homosexual], I would be. I don't think - to me, it's not the most interesting thing about a person anyway, but I do get frustrated for Deb, because I see Deb go, 'Ah, this is crazy.'
"On some level it's a compliment, you know, because it only happens when you've got to a certain point in your career.''
Deborra-Lee - who has been married to Hugh, 44, for 17 years and has adoptive children Oscar, 13, and Ava, seven, with him - angrily added the rumours are extremely "offensive" to their family.
Hugh has also spoken out about his constant battle with inner aggression, claiming that playing Wolverine in the 'X-Men' films and spin-off movies is a form of "therapy" for him to channel his anger.
He told the new edition of Men's Health magazine: "Nine out of 10 characteristics of Wolverine I don't share, but aggression is a primal thing and needs to be exercised in some way.
"When I was younger I was very explosive. I used to let most of it out playing rugby. I'm not as explosive now but in a sense it's still there.
"It's in our DNA ... far better to have it in a controlled violent environment. So in a way playing Wolverine is good therapy."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...