Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"'Les Miserables" Anne Hathaway "really wants" to have a baby
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 08:25 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Hathaway in 'Les Miserables'|
Discussing paparazzi attention with actresses Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts, Helen Hunt, Sally Field, Amy Adams and Marion Cotillard, she said: "I'm thinking about that [attention] because I really want to have a baby, and my husband and 'I are like, "Where are we gonna live?'
"I'm the only one here who's not a mother. I hope to join the ranks soon."
In 2011, Anne, 30, co-hosted the Academy Awards with James Franco and though she admits her stint was viewed as a "massive failure", she still enjoyed the experience.
She told the Hollywood Reporter: "I went into it with a lot of trust and a lot of hope, and I had a blast doing it. And I realized afterwards, I played to the house; it's a 3,500-seat theatre, so I was just shooting energy to the back of it and it was like a party! It was great!
"And I think it looked slightly manic and 'hyper-cheerleadery' onscreen. But I have no regrets about doing it.
"Whether or not it was an actual failure, it was perceived as a massive failure."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...