Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"'Les Miserables" Anne Hathaway "really wants" to have a baby
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 08:25 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Hathaway in 'Les Miserables'|
Discussing paparazzi attention with actresses Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts, Helen Hunt, Sally Field, Amy Adams and Marion Cotillard, she said: "I'm thinking about that [attention] because I really want to have a baby, and my husband and 'I are like, "Where are we gonna live?'
"I'm the only one here who's not a mother. I hope to join the ranks soon."
In 2011, Anne, 30, co-hosted the Academy Awards with James Franco and though she admits her stint was viewed as a "massive failure", she still enjoyed the experience.
She told the Hollywood Reporter: "I went into it with a lot of trust and a lot of hope, and I had a blast doing it. And I realized afterwards, I played to the house; it's a 3,500-seat theatre, so I was just shooting energy to the back of it and it was like a party! It was great!
"And I think it looked slightly manic and 'hyper-cheerleadery' onscreen. But I have no regrets about doing it.
"Whether or not it was an actual failure, it was perceived as a massive failure."