'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway|
The 'Les Miserables' actress - who is married to Adam Schulman - was presented with the Best Supporting Actress prize at last night's (10.02.13) BAFTA Awards by the hunky star and she was so flustered, she forgot to give him a hug when she took to the stage to collect her prize.
She said: "George Clooney makes me weak at the knees, so it was the Clooney factor tonight that threw me."
Anne's role as doomed prostitute Fantine in 'Les Miserables' has won her a string of accolades at ceremonies including the Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards, and she joked she is planning to build a shed to house all her trophies.
She said: "I've been lucky to receive a few pieces of hardware this year.
"I think I'm going to get a tool shed and keep them in there so when I open it, it lights up, but for now they're all in my kitchen."
And while the 30-year-old brunette beauty is happy to have had so much success, she feels particularly lucky to have her husband.
She said: "My husband is a lucky charm in more ways than winning awards."