Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Leonardo DiCaprio to sell his Malibu apartment for $23 millionLeo
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|DiCaprio at the 2012 AFI Awards|
The recently-remodelled property has seven bedrooms and six-and-a-half bathrooms, but it is the outdoor amenities most likely to prove a hit with potential buyers.
The lavish grounds boast a beach-front deck, a fire pit, lawn area and separate gardens.
The property - which is spread over 2,633 square feet - is divided into a four-bedroom main house, with an additional two-bedroom detached guest home.
When he put the estate up for rental, the asking price was $150,000 a month for six months or less.
However, for those willing to take the property for a longer period, the rental price was cut to $75,000 a month.
The rental advert stated: "DiCaprio just completed a beautiful remodel in time for summer and is now ready to lease the home out to someone who wants a temporary taste of how the stars live.
"Unique to a home right on the water, DiCaprio's home has beautiful gardens and lawns. Consider it a beach-front luxury compound!"
It is unclear how popular the rental market for the property was.