Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Leonardo DiCaprio to sell his Malibu apartment for $23 millionLeo
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|DiCaprio at the 2012 AFI Awards|
The recently-remodelled property has seven bedrooms and six-and-a-half bathrooms, but it is the outdoor amenities most likely to prove a hit with potential buyers.
The lavish grounds boast a beach-front deck, a fire pit, lawn area and separate gardens.
The property - which is spread over 2,633 square feet - is divided into a four-bedroom main house, with an additional two-bedroom detached guest home.
When he put the estate up for rental, the asking price was $150,000 a month for six months or less.
However, for those willing to take the property for a longer period, the rental price was cut to $75,000 a month.
The rental advert stated: "DiCaprio just completed a beautiful remodel in time for summer and is now ready to lease the home out to someone who wants a temporary taste of how the stars live.
"Unique to a home right on the water, DiCaprio's home has beautiful gardens and lawns. Consider it a beach-front luxury compound!"
It is unclear how popular the rental market for the property was.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...