Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Lego House' singer Ed Sheeran wants a girlfriend - and he's touring in the US
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 12:03 PM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The 'Lego House' singer - who is currently touring the US promoting his debut album '+' - has admitted he is looking for love but is struggling in his efforts because he is too shy and "awkward" to approach women.
He said: "I am the worst with women, I'm just awkward - I can't start up conversations."
The ginger-haired musician added his success in the music business hasn't increased his confidence with the opposite sex.
Ed - who won two BRIT Awards this year - added to The Sun newspaper: "I should be rock and roll and should be doing everything that moves - but it's all good."
The 21-year-old songwriter has been performing non-stop during his tour of America, which has included concerts in New York, Boston and Philadelphia, but still took time out to thank his fans for their support on his twitter account.
He tweeted: "Can't sign tonight guys, really need to get my head down, been working like a madman. Hope you all enjoyed the gig. Lots of love x (sic)"
Fans can also see Ed tour the UK from October.