Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Lego House' singer Ed Sheeran wants a girlfriend - and he's touring in the US
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 12:03 PM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Lego House' singer - who is currently touring the US promoting his debut album '+' - has admitted he is looking for love but is struggling in his efforts because he is too shy and "awkward" to approach women.
He said: "I am the worst with women, I'm just awkward - I can't start up conversations."
The ginger-haired musician added his success in the music business hasn't increased his confidence with the opposite sex.
Ed - who won two BRIT Awards this year - added to The Sun newspaper: "I should be rock and roll and should be doing everything that moves - but it's all good."
The 21-year-old songwriter has been performing non-stop during his tour of America, which has included concerts in New York, Boston and Philadelphia, but still took time out to thank his fans for their support on his twitter account.
He tweeted: "Can't sign tonight guys, really need to get my head down, been working like a madman. Hope you all enjoyed the gig. Lots of love x (sic)"
Fans can also see Ed tour the UK from October.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...