"Lego House" singer Ed Sheeran never used to shower
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'Lego House' hitmaker - who is currently supporting Taylor Swift on her 'Red' tour - admits he would go days without washing when he began his quest to become a musician and would be forced to sit on a London Underground train all day as he had nowhere else to go.
Speaking to the Daily Star newspaper, he said: "Sometimes when I didn't have a place to shower, I'd wait for the Tube to open up at 5am and sit on the Circle Line and go round and round. I wouldn't shower.
"I couch surfed and floor surfed sometimes. Once I was staying at this student house and had a shower but didn't have a towel.
"This lad had a Green Day poster, I literally just scraped the water off with it."
The 22-year-old singer - who has been romantically linked to Selena Gomez - claims since becoming a global star, his cleanliness has improved.
He said: "Now, I shower every day."
Ed - who has won two BRIT Awards - previously admitted he almost didn't make it into the music business because industry chiefs knocked him back for being "chubby and ginger".
He said: "Every single label I had gone to at the time had told me this song wasn't a hit. They said this song wouldn't work.
"And the fact that I was slightly chubby and ginger was not a good 'marketing tool' for them."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...