Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lea Michele thinks the next season of Ryan Murphy's "Glee" will be "revolutionary"
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 08:44 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Revolutionary 2012 for "Glee"|
The 25-year-old actress has confirmed she will reprise her role as Rachel Berry in the fourth series of the musical drama, and though she refused to say what is in store for her character, she promised creator Ryan Murphy has some "groundbreaking" ideas.
She said: "I'm so excited. I spoke with Ryan today. We had a great conversation. He told me his plan and I will tell you it's incredibly groundbreaking and it's revolutionary for television, the way he's figured out how to use these graduated high school characters on this TV show."
Lea also admitted she almost cried when Ryan confirmed her return to the show, even though she never doubted her future with the programme.
More celebrity gossip news from IrishCentral
Michelle Obama felt Irish American political leaders had far too much power
Ireland to witness Northern Lights spectacular in coming weeks - VIDEO
She told E! Online: "I was like, 'Ryan, I feel like I could cry!' I always knew in the back of my mind, like, listen, I'm coming back whether they want it or no. I'm going to be a janitor in the background. I'm thankful every single day. This is the best job in the whole world. Ryan is the greatest creator and I adore him. My cast is my family. I'm so happy."
It had been speculated that a number of cast members, including Lea, would no longer appear in the programme because their characters had reached graduation age by the end of season three.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...