Lea Michele attended a memorial for her boyfriend Cory Monteith in LA
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The heartbroken actress, 26, whose boyfriend of 14 months was found dead in his hotel room in Vancouver, Canada, on July 13, after he overdosed on heroin and alcohol, joined her 'Glee' co-stars and the show's creator Ryan Murphy at a private service to remember Cory, 31, who battled addiction since he was a teenager.
A statement from 20th Century Fox Television said that Lea attended the memorial "along with colleagues from the network and studio, to share memories and music in an emotional celebration of the life of Cory Monteith. We thank the public for their continued outpouring of love and support as we grieve our friend and colleague during this difficult time."
Lea and Cory were previously reported to have been planning to move in together after he returned from Vancouver and she returned from vacation in Mexico.
The couple were completely in love and the brunette beauty gushed about her boyfriend in one of her last interviews before his death.
She said: "It's more interesting having a relationship with someone you work with because we get more attention because we play boyfriend and girlfriend on the show and we are also in real life. But he is the best person I know, he has made my life so incredible and I am so thankful for him and not only to have him as a partner but also as a co-worker."
She added: "It is important to have someone that supports you and encourage you, someone that makes you feel that you are unstoppable, that you can do anything in the world because you have him."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...