Lawsuit against John Travolta alleging his exposed himself to a male cruise worker has been dismissed
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Cruise ship worker Fabian Zanzi - who accused the actor of offering him a $12,000 bribe after he allegedly exposed himself during a Royal Caribbean cruise in 2009 - moved to end his legal action on Tuesday after it entered a new and very expensive stage.
The 58-year-old 'Savages' star's lawyer Marty Singer told RadarOnline.com: "My client and our firm are very pleased that Mr. Zanzi has agreed to dismiss the lawsuit."
A judge had previously ruled in the VIP worker's favor by denying the actor's attempt to resolve the lawsuit through arbitration but John's legal team had a motion pending before the court that, if granted, would have required Fabian to put up $75,000 for a bond if the proceedings continued.
Fabian had previously claimed that John - who is married to Kelly Preston - asked for a meal to be delivered to his room, where he then asked Fabian for a neck massage.
He said the actor dropped his robe when he went to reach for his neck and forcefully embraced him, telling him he was "beautiful".
When he resisted, he claimed the actor offered him $12,000 to remain silent about the issue.
Fabian claimed he told management on board the cruise ship about the event but they refused to allow him to write out any details.