Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Lawless" star Jessica Chastain wishes she had time for a personal life
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 06:43 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Jessica Chastain at the "Lawless" campaign|
She told Style magazine: “I’m happy and fulfilled. I do wish I had more time for a personal life and I’m going to try to create that in New York. I’m filming ‘The ‘Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby’ there and the a play so I’ll be in once place for a long time.”
However, Jessica won’t be looking for love on set, as she has no intention of dating a fellow actor.
She said: “I have a rule not to date actors and because of that I can hopefully make work be the focus of public interest instead of my private life.”
The flame haired beauty has been feted for her looks along with her acting talent but admits she was bullied over her hair when she was young.
She explained: “I got teased quite a lot when I was younger but I’ve grown into my red hair now and see it as something that makes me unique and special.”
Here's the trailer for the movie:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...