Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga's forthcoming pictorial book will include images of her in the shower
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2011 at 09:26 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
She told MTV News: "Terry was with me for [almost] a whole year, and, gosh, I didn't hold anything back from Terry ... he was with me every minute, every moment.
"It's completely unfiltered. He has photographs of me waking up in the morning, brushing my teeth, in the bathroom, in the bathtub, the shower. And the thing about Terry, if you know anything about his photography, is that nothing is staged; I mean, that's sort of what he is renowned for. He can get you to do things and he can capture things that no one can ever capture."
Gaga – who has been captured in more than 100,000 images by Terry - said the forthcoming project, which will be released on November 22 and feature an introduction written by the singer, includes "ridiculous" pictures, such as her urinating in a cup.
She added: "My favourite thing, honestly, is that [Terry] loved the fans. He shot the fans the same way he shot me: with no pretence. No 'Well, she's put out records and they haven't.' None of that. The music was all of ours."
"He would come backstage and he would say, 'Oh my God, the fans!' And I'd say, 'I know ... I know what you just photographed.' And he'd say, 'Baby, wow!' And then he'd film me, like, peeing in a cup and, like, ridiculous things."
Lady Gaga was so devastated by Amy Winehouse's death she couldn't talk for two days
Lady Gaga is a "cheap date".
Lady Gaga spends 15 minutes a day thinking "compassionate thoughts" about herself