Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga thinks the city of New York is her 'husband'
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 09:56 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Speaking during MTV special 'Inside the Outside', which commemorates the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, she said: "I watched the towers fall from the roof of my school, holding all my best friends. I don't know ... just, my affinity and my love and the relationship I have with New York City - it's like the husband I never married.
Lady Gaga is dating Taylor Kinney - the actor in her new music video 'You and I' - VIDEO
Paddy Powers gives odds on who’ll design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress
Lady Gaga named most powerful female celebrity in the world by Forbes
I wrote so many songs on this new album about New York City. I mean, every song on all my albums has some relationship to New York City, but one in particular 'Marry The Night,' that record is about my husband, New York."
The 25-year-old singer - real name Stefani Germanotta - recently claimed she was "married to loneliness."
Lady Gaga said: "I am an artist. We wallow in loneliness and solitude our whole lives in search of the answer to hundreds and millions of questions that run through my mind.
"Yes, I'm lonely. But I'm married to my loneliness."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...