Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga tells of her love for Irish whiskey 'Jameson is the only thing that won't say no'
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 01:23 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Lady Gaga sang of her love for Jameson Irish whiskey last night and her Dublin fans loved it.
The superstar was in Dublin for the first of three performances of her Monster's Ball and attracted a packed house to the O2 center.
She also has three gigs in Belfast.
She told fans about her favourite whiskey Jameson and said “sometimes at the end of the night a bottle of whiskey is the only thing that won’t say no”
She went through all the hits, from" Just Dance" to "Bad Romance" cursing and swearing as she went much to the delight of the crowd.
Lady Gaga miracle worker and healer?
A gay man told the Irish Times she had helped him accept who he was.
“She helped me be honest about who I am,” says Gavin.
“She has so much power and influence and she uses it for good, she wants everyone to be open and not to be afraid,” said his boyfriend Shane.
Erin Brennan from Longford told the newspaper Gaga helped her through when she lost 80 per cent of her hearing.
“She wants us to accept everything about ourselves that we hate,” she said.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...