Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga tells of her love for Irish whiskey 'Jameson is the only thing that won't say no'
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 01:23 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Lady Gaga sang of her love for Jameson Irish whiskey last night and her Dublin fans loved it.
The superstar was in Dublin for the first of three performances of her Monster's Ball and attracted a packed house to the O2 center.
She also has three gigs in Belfast.
She told fans about her favourite whiskey Jameson and said “sometimes at the end of the night a bottle of whiskey is the only thing that won’t say no”
She went through all the hits, from" Just Dance" to "Bad Romance" cursing and swearing as she went much to the delight of the crowd.
Lady Gaga miracle worker and healer?
A gay man told the Irish Times she had helped him accept who he was.
“She helped me be honest about who I am,” says Gavin.
“She has so much power and influence and she uses it for good, she wants everyone to be open and not to be afraid,” said his boyfriend Shane.
Erin Brennan from Longford told the newspaper Gaga helped her through when she lost 80 per cent of her hearing.
“She wants us to accept everything about ourselves that we hate,” she said.