Lady Gaga shows up at Jameson brewery and calls the whiskey her "longtime boyfriend"
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
LADY Gaga showed up at the Jameson Irish whiskey distillery after her Tuesday night show and partied the night away there.
Gaga was playing three concerts in Dublin and told her audiences that her "long time boyfriend" was Jameson.
She dedicated a song to “my longtime boyfriend Jameson” (the man), who was “always there for me when I need him”.
“When the show is over,” she told the crowd, “the glass is always half-full” – before singing into her song ‘Speechless’.
Gaga showed up at the Old Jameson Distillery in Smithfield with an entourage of 15 people in tow including her actual boyfriend.
She posed for pictures with portraits of the original Jameson founder, John Jameson.
A Jameson staff member told TheJournal.ie that the Gaga group stayed for well over an hour,
They also presented her with a bottle of Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve which costs $500 as a parting gift.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...