Lady Gaga shows up at Jameson brewery and calls the whiskey her "longtime boyfriend"
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
LADY Gaga showed up at the Jameson Irish whiskey distillery after her Tuesday night show and partied the night away there.
Gaga was playing three concerts in Dublin and told her audiences that her "long time boyfriend" was Jameson.
She dedicated a song to “my longtime boyfriend Jameson” (the man), who was “always there for me when I need him”.
“When the show is over,” she told the crowd, “the glass is always half-full” – before singing into her song ‘Speechless’.
Gaga showed up at the Old Jameson Distillery in Smithfield with an entourage of 15 people in tow including her actual boyfriend.
She posed for pictures with portraits of the original Jameson founder, John Jameson.
A Jameson staff member told TheJournal.ie that the Gaga group stayed for well over an hour,
They also presented her with a bottle of Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve which costs $500 as a parting gift.