Lady Gaga shocks crowds with fresh face, brunette look at sports event
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Lady Gaga makes her actually persona into an art installation at
Hamptoms sports event (Photo: NY Daily News)
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
Usually a slave to the absolutely bizarre Lady Gaga shocked the crowds at the The 20th Annual Watermill Center Summer Benefit, in the South Hamptons, this weekend with her fresh faced, brunette look.
But, of course, she couldn’t quite leave it alone. Mother Monster dyed her eyebrows blond and was wearing a rather dominatrix style outfit. Although at least the dress was black right?!...That’s subdued and docile.
Wearing a black cut-out dress and sporting dark long locks, the 27-year-old "Born This Way" singer continued promoting her new “ARTPOP” inspired image, joined by celebrated performance artist Marina Abramovic, reports New York Daily News.
Her new toned down look is said to be drawing inspiration from her former self, Stefani Germanotta, the Italian American who grew up on Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
The pop sensation has been steadily unveiling artwork for her new single and album. The single “Applause” will be released on August 19, ahead of her MTV VMA performance on August 25.
Who knows what’s next? A twinset and pearls with a sensible heel?!!
Jaws will drop to the floor.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...