Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga learned about her sex life through her male alter-ego 'Jo Calderone'
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 at 01:04 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The eccentric singer appeared as 'Jo Calderone' at the recent MTV Awards and says creating an alternative persona for herself gave her a new understanding of some of her feelings and actions.
She said: "I thought it would be an interesting exercise to create someone who's not me, someone infinitely more relatable than me.
U2’s Bono told Ellen DeGeneres on World AIDs day his own voice annoys him - SEE VIDEO
'Shame’s' Michael Fassbender to take over Christian Bale’s ‘Noah’ role
Sneak Peek: Daniel Day- Lewis as Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg tipped biopic
"It took a performance piece for me to understand things about who I am. And through doing this, I learned about how I am in bed.
"I said, 'Isn't it strange that I feel less able to be private in private and more able to be private in public?' And Larry [Arancio, acting coach], said, 'Well, maybe that's the problem.'
"As we were working and talking this through, I remember one of the things I said when writing was that I cover my face a lot when I have an orgasm. Like I'm ashamed or something."
Gaga admits she struggles in her personal relationships because she is unsure how to behave due to the fact she is so "open" in her performances.
In an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, she said: "When I'm on stage, I'm so giving and so open and myself. And when the spotlight goes off, I don't quite know what to do with myself."
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...