Lady Gaga is expected to wear a Donatella Versace wedding dress when she marries Taylor Kinney
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Taylor Kinney and Lady Gaga|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The pop star - who has been with Taylor Kinney since September 2011 - is reportedly keen on a design by the Italian, and asked her to create a black and gold silk gown with diamonds in the bodice.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Gaga's spending millions on her wedding to Taylor Kinney and Doatella Versace's designing a typically over-the-top dress which on its own will cost thousands.
"She thinks white is cheesy and wants black and gold silk with all these crazy removable bits."
The extra "bits" include a removable skirt and train, which would then be converted into a separate gown for the ceremony.
'The Edge of Glory' hitmaker and the 'Vampire Diaries' actor have had trouble finding time for the wedding among the singer's heavy schedule but a break from recording and touring should allow a date to be set for the summer.
It's also reported they want to get married in New York to allow her grandmother Angelina Germanotta to attend.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...