Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart's cheating on Robert Pattinson
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart|
She tweeted: "Geez this kirstew rob stuff is brutal. Makes me sad the way press acts. Hope they're ok (sic)."
Kristen's statement read: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Sources close to the actress insist she wasn't having an affair with Rupert and it was a fleeting mistake.
An insider said: "Kristen is absolutely devastated. It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment."
Kristen and Robert, 26, have been dating since meeting on the set of 'Twilight' four years ago, in which they play vampire Edward Cullen and his love interest Bella Swan.