Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart's cheating on Robert Pattinson
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' costar Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
|Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart|
She tweeted: "Geez this kirstew rob stuff is brutal. Makes me sad the way press acts. Hope they're ok (sic)."
Kristen's statement read: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Sources close to the actress insist she wasn't having an affair with Rupert and it was a fleeting mistake.
An insider said: "Kristen is absolutely devastated. It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment."
Kristen and Robert, 26, have been dating since meeting on the set of 'Twilight' four years ago, in which they play vampire Edward Cullen and his love interest Bella Swan.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...