Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart's cheating on Robert Pattinson
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart|
She tweeted: "Geez this kirstew rob stuff is brutal. Makes me sad the way press acts. Hope they're ok (sic)."
Kristen's statement read: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Sources close to the actress insist she wasn't having an affair with Rupert and it was a fleeting mistake.
An insider said: "Kristen is absolutely devastated. It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment."
Kristen and Robert, 26, have been dating since meeting on the set of 'Twilight' four years ago, in which they play vampire Edward Cullen and his love interest Bella Swan.