Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga has battled with eating disorders since she was a teenager
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
She wrote: “Bulimia and anorexia since I was 15.”
Fans on the site immediately heaped praise on the singer, with user Ida writing: “I can’t stop crying. Gaga I’m battling the same thing right now.”
Fellow fan Dylan Appleby added: “to be perfectly honest i don’t see the weight gain and even if i could it doesn’t matter (sic)”
Lady Gaga recently revealed the reason behind her weight increase was down to her father’s restaurant in New York.
She said: “I love eating pasta and I'm a New York Italian girl. That's why I have been staying out of New York.
"My father opened a restaurant. It's so amazing ... it's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go there.
"So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant, and I'm like, 'I've got to go where I can drink green juice.' "
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...