Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga bought 55 items in an auction of Michael Jackson’s costumes
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 at 08:35 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
She tweeted: “The 55 pieces I collected today will be archived & expertly cared for in the spirit & love of Michael Jackson, his bravery, & fans worldwide (sic).”
The iconic jacket Michael wore during his ‘Bad’ tour sold for $240,000 while two of the late King of Pop’s famous crystal encrusted gloves sold for over $100,000 each at the auction which featured clothes from the collections of Michael’s longtime costume designers Dennis Tompkins and Michael Bush.
Adam Ant recently claimed the pop superstar – who died in 2009 - got the idea to wear military jackets from his own signature gold and black hussar jacket.
He said: " Michael wanted to know where I got my jacket from, he was very interested in finding out where I got my hussar jacket from, so I gave him the name of my contact guy who helped me get my jacket then he basically had them remade in different colours and started making that 'his' jacket, but you know, what you gonna do? It started there!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...