Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Labor was worse than Megan Fox ever expected
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
She told Access Hollywood: “I was screaming for an epidural when Brian was driving me to the hospital because my water broke on its own and I was immediately — it was level orange alert pain.
“It… can’t be anything because it hurts so bad. It was so intense. And I thought I was gonna be really tough and make it, I was gonna labour to like 8 cm… but the first contraction that I got was horrific!”
Despite the pain, the 26-year-old actress still wanted to look her best during the labour.
She said: “I had wet hair so I was trying to blow dry my hair before I went to the hospital because I didn’t want to go to the hospital with wet hair.”
The ‘This Is 40’ star is finding it difficult to adjust to parenthood but says it is worth it because she is so besotted with her son.
She added: “It’s exhausting, but it’s amazing and you can’t, until you have kids, you can’t imagine how much you could possibly love a human being. It’s really intense and really overwhelming and amazing. He’s super cute.”