Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Labor was worse than Megan Fox ever expected
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
She told Access Hollywood: “I was screaming for an epidural when Brian was driving me to the hospital because my water broke on its own and I was immediately — it was level orange alert pain.
“It… can’t be anything because it hurts so bad. It was so intense. And I thought I was gonna be really tough and make it, I was gonna labour to like 8 cm… but the first contraction that I got was horrific!”
Despite the pain, the 26-year-old actress still wanted to look her best during the labour.
She said: “I had wet hair so I was trying to blow dry my hair before I went to the hospital because I didn’t want to go to the hospital with wet hair.”
The ‘This Is 40’ star is finding it difficult to adjust to parenthood but says it is worth it because she is so besotted with her son.
She added: “It’s exhausting, but it’s amazing and you can’t, until you have kids, you can’t imagine how much you could possibly love a human being. It’s really intense and really overwhelming and amazing. He’s super cute.”