Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Labor was worse than Megan Fox ever expected
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
She told Access Hollywood: “I was screaming for an epidural when Brian was driving me to the hospital because my water broke on its own and I was immediately — it was level orange alert pain.
“It… can’t be anything because it hurts so bad. It was so intense. And I thought I was gonna be really tough and make it, I was gonna labour to like 8 cm… but the first contraction that I got was horrific!”
Despite the pain, the 26-year-old actress still wanted to look her best during the labour.
She said: “I had wet hair so I was trying to blow dry my hair before I went to the hospital because I didn’t want to go to the hospital with wet hair.”
The ‘This Is 40’ star is finding it difficult to adjust to parenthood but says it is worth it because she is so besotted with her son.
She added: “It’s exhausting, but it’s amazing and you can’t, until you have kids, you can’t imagine how much you could possibly love a human being. It’s really intense and really overwhelming and amazing. He’s super cute.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...