LA judge blocks Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards from discussing custody battle for their four-year-old twins
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|'Anger Management' star Charlie Sheen|
A Los Angeles judge issued a gagging order to prevent the 'Anger Management' star and his ex-wives Denise Richards and Brooke - who is currently being treated for addiction to prescription drugs after their sons, Bob and Max, were removed from her home by child protective services on Thursday - from discussing the case at an emergency hearing on Tuesday.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "The judge ordered no comment to anyone from everyone involved in the case."
The hearing also saw Charlie Sheen's second ex-wife Denise get an extension on her temporary custody of the little boys.
Brooke, 35, has reportedly given her blessing for Denise - who has daughters Sam, nine, and Lola, seven, with Charlie, as well as adopted daughter Eloise, two - to look after her sons.
The source added: "Bob and Max won't be placed back in Brooke's care until officials feel that they will be safe in her care. Brooke is going to have jump through hoops to get them back. Going to rehab is not going to be enough. She has been nineteen times in the past, and currently getting treatment for the twentieth time.
"The boys are thriving in Denise's house, and since Charlie lives in the same gated community, he has been spending more time with them."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...