Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart's worst nightmare would be seeing Robert Pattinson with another woman
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 09:39 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|The dashingly handsome Robert Pattinson|
A source told RadarOnline.com: "Kristen is clinging onto the belief that Robert will eventually forgive her for the cheating scandal and they will get back together.
"She doesn't want to even picture the idea of Robert meeting someone else, despite her recent flirtation with James Franco, because it fills her with dread."
Kristen has moved out of the Los Angeles home she shared with her 'Twilight' co-star and purchased a five-bedroom home in Malibu, California, with her mother Jules - who filed for divorce from the brunette beauty's father John Stewart last month - but the 'On the Road' star is desperate to move back in with Robert when he finds a new house.
The insider added: "The Malibu property was bought specifically for Kristen's mom, Jules. It's a temporary home for Kristen for the time being, but she's praying that when Robert finds a new place, whether it's in Los Angeles or London, they could maybe start over again.
"It's still all up in the air. Robert has no idea what he wants to do and he's dithering over a decision. He loves Kristen, but his family told him to forget about any ideas he has of taking her back.
"Time will soon tell and the ball is in Robert's court. If he can forgive, forget and make the brave decision of letting his heart rule over his pride they may get back together."