Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart’s wedding dress for ‘Twilight’ could be designed by Zac Posen
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 at 12:06 PM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
According to InStyle magazine there’s a possibility that Zac Posen may be designing Kristen Stewart’s character, Bella Swan’s, wedding gown in “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.”
Posen has dressed brides such as Portia DeRossi and Coco Rocha and is a very big deal when it comes to wedding gowns.
In Stephanie Meyer’s book the dress is described as a romantic, Austen-esque gown which is something that Zac Posen could be brilliant at creating.
He really could be the man for the job.