Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart’s wedding dress for ‘Twilight’ could be designed by Zac Posen
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 at 12:06 PM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
According to InStyle magazine there’s a possibility that Zac Posen may be designing Kristen Stewart’s character, Bella Swan’s, wedding gown in “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.”
Posen has dressed brides such as Portia DeRossi and Coco Rocha and is a very big deal when it comes to wedding gowns.
In Stephanie Meyer’s book the dress is described as a romantic, Austen-esque gown which is something that Zac Posen could be brilliant at creating.
He really could be the man for the job.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...