Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart’s real-life relationship with Robert Pattinson helped her portray his on-screen love interest in the ‘Twilight Saga'
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 at 09:31 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson on|
set of "Twilight"
The 22-year-old actress revealed she found it easy to play Bella Swan, who is hopelessly in love with Robert’s vampire character Edward Cullen, because she has experienced that overwhelming love in real life.
She told ‘Entertainment Tonight’: "I know what it's like to love something so much.”
The couple recently reconciled after Robert, 26, forgave Kristen for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders and Robert confessed shooting the intimate sex scenes for the vampire movie was not easy because they had to look sexy while still making the movie suitable for a younger audience.
Speaking about the scene in 'Twilight Saga: Break Dawn - Part 2', Robert said: "The sex scene in this one is pretty ridiculous as well, you're shooting stuff to be PG, you're trying to think of things to make it sexy, it's supposed to be about the greatest vampire sex you've ever had. You try and give a face of ecstasy; guy's faces I don't think are really designed to do that."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...