Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart’s real-life relationship with Robert Pattinson helped her portray his on-screen love interest in the ‘Twilight Saga'
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 at 09:31 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson on|
set of "Twilight"
The 22-year-old actress revealed she found it easy to play Bella Swan, who is hopelessly in love with Robert’s vampire character Edward Cullen, because she has experienced that overwhelming love in real life.
She told ‘Entertainment Tonight’: "I know what it's like to love something so much.”
The couple recently reconciled after Robert, 26, forgave Kristen for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders and Robert confessed shooting the intimate sex scenes for the vampire movie was not easy because they had to look sexy while still making the movie suitable for a younger audience.
Speaking about the scene in 'Twilight Saga: Break Dawn - Part 2', Robert said: "The sex scene in this one is pretty ridiculous as well, you're shooting stuff to be PG, you're trying to think of things to make it sexy, it's supposed to be about the greatest vampire sex you've ever had. You try and give a face of ecstasy; guy's faces I don't think are really designed to do that."