Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart’s real-life relationship with Robert Pattinson helped her portray his on-screen love interest in the ‘Twilight Saga'
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 at 09:31 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson on|
set of "Twilight"
The 22-year-old actress revealed she found it easy to play Bella Swan, who is hopelessly in love with Robert’s vampire character Edward Cullen, because she has experienced that overwhelming love in real life.
She told ‘Entertainment Tonight’: "I know what it's like to love something so much.”
The couple recently reconciled after Robert, 26, forgave Kristen for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders and Robert confessed shooting the intimate sex scenes for the vampire movie was not easy because they had to look sexy while still making the movie suitable for a younger audience.
Speaking about the scene in 'Twilight Saga: Break Dawn - Part 2', Robert said: "The sex scene in this one is pretty ridiculous as well, you're shooting stuff to be PG, you're trying to think of things to make it sexy, it's supposed to be about the greatest vampire sex you've ever had. You try and give a face of ecstasy; guy's faces I don't think are really designed to do that."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...