Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart's mother Jules has filed for divorce from her father John Stewart
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Jules filed the documents herself without using a lawyer one month after her daughter was photographed embracing her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, despite dating her 'Twilight' co-star Robert Pattinson.
Kristen's mother – who is a writer/director and has worked for Fox - says she has been estranged from John, a TV producer and stage manager, since June 15, 2010.
The news comes after Kristen publicly confirmed she had cheated on Robert with Rupert, who is married to actress Liberty Ross who played Kristen's onscreen mother in 'Snow White and the Huntsman.'
Kristen and Robert are not thought to have met face-to-face since the news of her infidelity broke, but she is said to be keen to get back with the 26-year-old hunk.
But earlier this week it was revealed that Robert has put the Los Angeles home he shared with the brunette beauty for nearly a year on the market for $6.3 million.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...