Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart's mother Jules has filed for divorce from her father John Stewart
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Jules filed the documents herself without using a lawyer one month after her daughter was photographed embracing her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, despite dating her 'Twilight' co-star Robert Pattinson.
Kristen's mother – who is a writer/director and has worked for Fox - says she has been estranged from John, a TV producer and stage manager, since June 15, 2010.
The news comes after Kristen publicly confirmed she had cheated on Robert with Rupert, who is married to actress Liberty Ross who played Kristen's onscreen mother in 'Snow White and the Huntsman.'
Kristen and Robert are not thought to have met face-to-face since the news of her infidelity broke, but she is said to be keen to get back with the 26-year-old hunk.
But earlier this week it was revealed that Robert has put the Los Angeles home he shared with the brunette beauty for nearly a year on the market for $6.3 million.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...