Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart's mother Jules has filed for divorce from her father John Stewart
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Jules filed the documents herself without using a lawyer one month after her daughter was photographed embracing her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, despite dating her 'Twilight' co-star Robert Pattinson.
Kristen's mother – who is a writer/director and has worked for Fox - says she has been estranged from John, a TV producer and stage manager, since June 15, 2010.
The news comes after Kristen publicly confirmed she had cheated on Robert with Rupert, who is married to actress Liberty Ross who played Kristen's onscreen mother in 'Snow White and the Huntsman.'
Kristen and Robert are not thought to have met face-to-face since the news of her infidelity broke, but she is said to be keen to get back with the 26-year-old hunk.
But earlier this week it was revealed that Robert has put the Los Angeles home he shared with the brunette beauty for nearly a year on the market for $6.3 million.