Kristen Stewart tried to 'absorb' everything at the world premiere of "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2"
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Kristen Stewart at Monday nights premiere in LA|
The actress looked stunning in a Zuhair Murad soft gold corseted gown as she walked the red carpet in Los Angeles and she admitted she was overwhelmed by the crowd who had come out to see her and her co-stars, as they promoted the last film in the vampire franchise.
Kristen - who plays Bella Swan - said: "I know the most go-to answer for everyone on these carpets is 'Oh my gosh, this is so surreal.' But to be honest with you, this time is so completely surreal. I'm trying to absorb it. I'm trying to be here."
Kristen was joined in the red carpet by her real-life boyfriend Robert Pattinson, who plays Bella's vampire husband Edward Cullen.
However, Robert - dressed in a green Gucci suit - was a little annoyed they wouldn't get the chance to enjoy the premiere as they had to jet off to London as soon as it was over.
He said: "Knowing we have to go to London tonight and then to Madrid is so annoying."
Others stars to walk the red carpet last night included Kellan Lutz, Taylor Lautner, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene and Elle Fanning.