Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart wants to work on something ambitious with ‘Twilight’ boyfriend Robert Pattinson - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 09:18 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in a Variety photoshoot|
While on press junkets for her upcoming ‘Snow White and The Huntsman,’ which she stars in alongside Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth, Stewart shared with Celebuzz that she is definitely interested in doing another film with Pattinson.
Specifically, Celebuzz asked Stewart if she thought that she and Pattinson would sign on for the film adaptation of the wildly popular book series ‘Fifty Shades of Grey,’ which, ironically, began as ‘Twilight’ fan fiction.
While Stewart admits to not having read the ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ trilogy, she is still hopeful for a new project that would allow her and Pattinson to work side by side again.
"I'm dying to make another movie with Rob," she said. "I think that we're a good team. I think whatever it is needs to be ridiculously ambitious, so maybe. I just haven't read it - I don't know what it is. But I'd love to work with him again."
Check out the Celebuzz interview with Kristen Stewart here: