Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart wants to take on an "evil" role for her next movie
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2012 at 10:47 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
She told Elle: "She's a psychopathic, evil ****! I haven't done that yet."
Kristen also has a burning desire to star in a film version of William Styron's 1951 book 'Lie Down in Darkness'.
The 'Snow White and the Huntsman' admitted that playing Peyton Loftis - a suicidal girl who lives with her dysfunctional family in Virginia - would be ideal.
She said: "I want to play Peyton more than anything I can possibly taste or touch in my life. I want to play her so bad."
The 22-year-old - who is dating actor Robert Pattinson - added that the complex relationship Peyton shares with her father Milton is what attracts her to the job most.
Kristen explained: "She's in love with him. I mean, I think she's in love with him. It's not his fault. They're the most fucked-up family!"
Kristen who has been in the acting industry since childhood added that the screenplay is already attracting interest from two high-profile male stars.
She told the publication: "There's a script adaptation I've read and it's good. Two people vying for the part of the father are Daniel Day-Lewis and Colin Firth. Daniel would be perfect."