Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart thinks the 'Snow White and the Huntsman' sequel is going to be "amazing"
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at 03:22 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 22-year-old actress - who had a brief fling with the director of the first movie Rupert Sanders last summer but reunited with her boyfriend of more than four years Robert Pattinson after issuing a public apology - says she can't wait to start filming the new movie but has been sworn to secrecy about it.
She told movie site Indiewire: "It's gonna be f**king amazing. No, I'm so excited about it, it's crazy. The other day I said that there was a strong possibility that we're going to make a sequel, and that's very true, but everyone was like, 'Whoa, stop talking about it.' So no, I'm totally not allowed to talk about it."
Last month it was revealed that while Kristen will star in the sequel, Rupert will not be returning following their high profile affair and subsequent backlash from the media and fans.
The filmmaker is said to be completely focused on saving his marriage to Liberty Ross - who played Kristen's mother in the movie - and is apparently happy to let studio bosses find a new director.
A source previously said: "The script has already been written and production will begin late next year.
"However, Rupert Sanders definitely won't be a part of the project. Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director."
It was previously reported that Liberty, 34, gave her husband an ultimatum after he cheated, telling him he could not be involved with the sequel if he wanted to be with her.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...