Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart thinks the opinions of her fans can be "very destructive"
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 08:51 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' star - who recently reconciled with her boyfriend of four years Robert Pattinson after her "momentary indiscretion" with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders last summer - has revealed she deliberately avoids paying attention to what her fans and tabloids say about her love life.
The 22-year-old actress reportedly told French magazine Tele Star: "If I consider the opinion of others, respect for privacy, it can be very destructive. I decided not to pay attention."
Sources recently revealed that the couple - who spent Thanksgiving in London with the 26-year-old heartthrob's family on Thursday - have the blessings of both their families as they move forward with
According to reports Robert's siblings Lizzy and Victoria initially needed some time to move past Kristen's betrayal but decided to forgive her for their brother's sake.
A source said: "It was really important for Kristen to win back the love and trust of Rob's family, and she has done just that.
"They are all back on really good terms - even better than before.
Kristen reached out to Rob's sisters and expressed how sorry she was.
They are proud of how far she has come and they know she has been
treating their brother like gold."
It was recently revealed Kristen is set to star in a sequel to the movie on which she met and fell for Rupert but he will not return as director as he is still trying to save his marriage to Liberty Ross.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...