Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart thinks she will be working for her on-screen daughter Mackenzie Foy in the future
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 02:13 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Stewart with her on screen daughter Foy|
Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz at the London premier of the final instalment of the vampire, she said: "She's like one of the coolest kids I've ever met. She use to always be like, 'I want to be a movie director'. I think every single member of the cast was like, 'Cool! Call me for a job because I will work for you!' She's amazing."
The 22-year-old actress - who wowed onlookers in a sparkling lace jumpsuit by Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad paired with Louis Vuitton heels - also paid tribute to her fans and admitted they kept her going over the past five years.
She said: "To sustain energy from one project for five years is pretty remarkable and we wouldn't have been able to do that if we were the only fans. But to turn up to here and have a million people doing that with you is insane and amazing. It's contagious. A once in a lifetime."